
This is an amazing picture of my older brother, my younger brother, and myself. I believe it was at a track meet. I get that from the attire we all had on but also because I ran track ever since I was five years old, so I know a lot of my spare time was spent at a track meet or event. I do not remember every track meet I ever ran in but I do remember many. The ones that stand out the most are track meets where I won and accomplished a goal, or track meets where something really devastating happened. Which refers back to what was learned in class, we remember events events and situations more when we get hurt or are upset.
I honestly do not remember this photo at all. I'm guessing it was important because most of the pictures my family has refers back to a "special" day. By the background, I'm guessing this photo was taken at Harrisburg High School's track (back home), although the field was redone, I can remember what it used to look like. I have to use context clues to "remember" a lot.
Shayla -- great picture! What was your event in track, anyway? Keep thinking about what you remember from a photo and what you remember from talking to your family. Also, keep thinking about the ritual of family snapshots.
ReplyDeleteI ran all sprints and did the hurdles!! My dad was a track coach. =)
ReplyDelete